Sunday 10 May 2020

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY

         Happy Women's Day to all my Moms.
Oh, what I am in for this days? Or what I were before to celebrate the event?
Thank you Lord for Ur great blessings, Ur loves thru my mom. I've done so many mistakes in your eye, in your name and for which I am asking for the forgiveness.
       Let every womens be respected. Let the world flourish through their good works, sing their glories. I'm on the side in healing the world to new Paradise.
       Mom, will you forget me, will you stop blessing me for I'm away from your presence.
       Lots of love and blessings to all my moms all over the world. Wishing you Happy Women's Day and always.
      🙏🙏🙏 

No comments:

Post a Comment

😔ðŸ‘Đ‍ðŸĶē💙

Heibing nga lungmuan bija pibaning sulat latka thou tak lam dingrwe kama kaan aram. Louthookkwa baan soklat nukaan anga kadai riak dingle an...